CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

30 April 2008

Google Docs and Zoho

Since I work at the Whiting Reading Center we do not have programs really because we are so small. However, I think this would be a great program to recommend to our patrons who forget to save their stuff and wind up losing it. This is a great way for them to be able to save work online with being able to access it any time they go on the internet. I like both Google Docs and Zoho because they are very similar to Microsoft Word so for younger people like myself who have been taught Word in elementary school.
These are both great programs for the library system to utilize. One of the advantages of both websites is being able to work on them anywhere with internet connection. I know if computers do not have powerpoint this would be an excellent way to do a presentation.

0 comments: