CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 April 2008

Having fun in the Sandbox

I had so much fun playing in the sandbox! I found it was really easy for me to use because I have sites such as myspace, livejournal and even this blog that have similar features. I have also created other webpages through aol which is why I did not have any problem linking my blog to ocl webthings blog. Pbwiki is a great site for employees to keep informed on what's is going on. Last year I volunteered in an elementary school computer lab. I think pbwiki would be a great program for computer teachers to use with students. As part of my volunteering I would update websites of any of the teachers that had them. It would be a lot easier to have all updates on one page. Plus it would be a great activity for teachers to do with students.
Pbwiki is very similar to programs that colleges have for teachers to share information with students. Right now I have some professors who post assignments on what is called "shared files" that they can control. This would be great for libraries to use. For instance: instead of having to email everyone we can just put an attachment online that way everyone can get it.

0 comments: