CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 April 2008

Library thing

I love the Library Thing website. I actually have a little journal that I keep a list of all the books I read. Now I am going to upload them all onto Library Thing too. What a great website. I like reading other peoples' views on books I read and see if they like them or not. One of my favorite books is the Great Gatsby and I saw that some people did not like it. Then there are books that I do not like that other people love. It is really interesting.


Here is my website. Check 0ut some of the books I added.

http://www.librarything.com/profile/getouttahere13

2 comments:

Desiree said...

hi :) i love the library thing too :) lol.

sewinglady said...

I like your set up. I think I might get use to the site when I can figure out how to use it. Haven't been able to get any authors or books on yet.