CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 May 2008

I love youtube!

I am quite familiar with youtube and have used it before. I have a video on my myspace of Ronald Reagan that I love. He was my favorite President! Youtube is really simple to use and has videos of everything you could possibly think of. I was writing about the Christmas tsunami of 2004 for a sociology assignment and I found some great footage of it to help prove my paper because the video included news brodcastings and statistics. The video I choose to put on here I absolutely love. First of all, I love the song used and I just love Disney movies and Disney Princesses. I love this video because it shows how creative people can be.
After seeing this video I looked at the side and saw related works that also included Disney scenes set to popular songs like "Everytime We Touch." I could watch these videos all day long!

0 comments: