CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

05 May 2008

podcast

Since the theme of my Blog is Disney of course I looked up Disney on podcast.com There are some great stuff out there like Radio Disney which I loved as a kid. I found a podcast called "Everything Disney Podcast" which of course I figured would be perfect for a Disney lover like me. So I started listening to the Podcast and the podcast is merging with another disney podcast into one major podcast. They did give us listeners a temporary website to go to until the main one is completed. This is where they told us to go: temp.poddisneycom.officelive and when I tried to go there I could not find it or anything close to it so I searched google for it and found a different Disney podcast called "Zip-A-Dee-Doo" Podcast from another podcast website...here is the link to the podcast I found http://www.podcastdirectory.com/podcasts/9723
I then looked on odeo.com for Disney and also came across a few interesting ones. There was even a podcast for Disney cruiselines!

0 comments: